Friday, June 13, 2008

Foreward

I'm certainly suprised. I generally don't have too high an opinion of blogging. In my mind, any idiot can type the ideas that fall out of their head and post those ideas on the internet. So here I am, typing ideas that fall out of my head and posting them on the internet. Well, I guess I figure what's one more idiot????? If nothing else, I think this will give me an opportunity to express my thoughts and ideas, and people can take them for what they are worth. That's the advantage to blogging that I think I was overlooking before. It gives people a voice, and a forum that was not available before. I've got plenty of ideas (some good, and some bad); why not share them???

The over-all focus of this blog is definitely issues facing Pittsburgh. If I had to refine that further, I would say the main topic will be transit (hence the name of the blog), but I don't intend for that to be the only thing I discuss. For that matter, I can't tell you what the focus is going to be. I figure I will post things as they come to me, and I guess we'll see on the other side what my focus really was!

No comments: